Current owner purchased it out of Irvine California in 2003 with approximately 65,000 miles showing on the odometer. In 2004 a factory replacement motor with 39,000 miles on it was purchased and installed. Current compression readings are between 160psi and 170psi.
Work between 2004 and 2019 includes:
* Repaint in original Polaris silver
* Purchase and installation of factory replacement motor with new clutch, seals, water pump, and alternator.
* Re-upholstered seats
* Heater core and fan replaced
* New tires, struts, battery in 2018
* New door and trunk seals, new grills and aluminum trim molding.
* Cold start injector and relay in 2016
* Various hoses and belts were also replaced
The car now shows 71,781 miles on the odometer although the true mileage is unknown. All booklets and receipts of work from 2003 to present are included with sale.
This 2002tii is a non-sunroof example with a 4 speed manual that is fully sorted and drives reliably. Being sold with a clear New Hampshire title, 15 years of receipts BMW and booklets.